1. hyumani.com is designed solely for informational and educational purposes in order to share via Service knowledge – the results of research and discoveries made by the Author(s).
2. “Service” means products, software, services, and website (including but not limited to text, graphics, images, and other material and information) of hyumani.com as accessed from time to time by the user, regardless if the use is in connection with an account or not.
3. “Author(s)” is a team of independent researchers whose research and studies are adopted and combined for providing the Service, processing data in a special way, and creating Person’s Report.
4. “Person’s Report” (“Report”) is the resulting information of the Service in a form of PDF document sent to the email specified by the user after the data provided by the user about a particular unidentifiable person were processed by programming algorithm, which also includes processing by methods called Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence Model (AI model). Programming algorithm works for the purpose of relating the person, whose data are processed, to one of four human types (personality types) detected during Author(s)’ studies. Person’s Report is the description of traits and characteristics of that human type, which was related to the person by the programming algorithm.
5. User’s use of the Service is subject to the terms of the legal agreement between the user and the Service set forth in these Legal Terms. These Legal Terms constitute the entire agreement between the user and the Service and govern user’s use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between the user and the Service on this subject. The Service assumes no responsibility for the use of Service outside the terms of these Legal Terms. Except as specified in these Legal Terms, these Legal Terms applies to any use of the Service, including but not limited to submitting data, receiving Person’s Report(s), interacting with Service’s website, creating an account with or without providing data in order to obtain Person’s Report(s).
6. In order to use the Service, the user must first agree to these Legal Terms. The user is not allowed to use the Service if the user does not accept, does not agree, or is not comfortable with any aspect of these Legal Terms, including all its terms and conditions. The user can accept these Legal Terms by clicking to “accept” or “agree” to these Service’s Legal Terms, where this option is made available to the user within the Service, or by actually using the Service. In the latter case, the user agrees that the Service will treat user’s use of the Service as acceptance of these Service’s Legal Terms from that point onwards.
7. The Service delivers Person’s Reports to the email(s) specified by the user. If the user chooses to send Person’s Report to the email, which does not belong to the user, the user is solely responsible for noticing an individual, to whom the Report will be sent, prior to the moment the user pays for the Report, so the recipient of the Report will read these Legal Terms. In accordance with these Legal Terms the Service treats any user’s use of the Service, including use of Report(s), as acceptance of these Service’s Legal Terms.
8. These Legal Terms may be changed, modified, replaced, or supplemented by the Service. By this statement the user is encouraged to read these Legal Terms periodically in order to stay aware of any changes before the user uploads new data and orders new Person’s Report. A new copy of these Service’s Legal Terms becomes effective upon posting at, and is freely available on Service’s website. If the user uses the Service after the date on which these Legal Terms has changed, the Service will treat user’s use of the Service as acceptance of the updated Legal Terms. The user can terminate these Legal Terms at any time, including the case when the user does not agree to such changes.
9. The user will also be subject to any applicable guidelines or rules within the Service that may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these Legal Terms. The user also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when the user uses affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software. There also may be other offers of the Service that are governed by different terms and legal agreements, which are mentioned within corresponding representations.
SERVICE PROVISION POLICY
10. The Service allows the user to create an account, enter into the forms impersonal information about any person required by algorithm, submit it for processing by programming algorithm, wait for the algorithm to validate the appropriateness of the data, pay with a help of third-party services if provided data is sufficient for the algorithm in order to derive the result, optionally use promo-codes that grant the user special terms of paying Service fee and/or using the Service, receive Person’s Report as a PDF attachment to the email sent to the email address specified by the user, optionally consume additional information and design like online copy of ordered Person’s Report(s), articles, and/or organized list of Person’s Reports ordered by the user.
11. The Service collects fee per Report (per the order corresponding to each Report). The Service collects fee, the amount of which is indicated on Service’s web-pages and may be reduced by any discount rate that the Service proposes at the moment of user’s payment. The fee is collected immediately before the Service starts processing the data and then sends Person’s Report to the user. The fee is collected by third-party payment service provider external to the Service. The user pays the fee and then receives Person’s Report from the Service. The user may receive and/or use Person’s Report only if the fee for this Report has been fully and irrevocably paid.
12. The user pays each time solely for the PDF document of Person’s Report to be sent to the email specified by the user while entering report information and data for processing. Additional optional information and design like online copy of ordered Person’s Report(s), articles, and/or organized list of Person’s Reports can be terminated and/or changed and/or edited and/or replaced and/or renewed by the Service at any time at Service’s sole discretion without prior consent, and with no responsibility and liability.
13. Periodically, not necessarily, not for every user, not each time the user access an account, the Service may provide users with “promo-code(s)” in order to grant the user a discount on Service’s standard fee indicated on Service’s website. The amount of discount may be up to 100%, which means “Free” usage of the Service in certain cases. The Service has no obligation to provide the user with Promo-code, and grants and distributes Promo-code(s) solely on Service’s discretion. The user may submit granted Promo-code(s) within the Service and/or transmit Promo-code(s) to third-parties by user’s choice; in case of transmission such third party has to have or create a Service’s account in order to use a Promo-code. Each Promo-code may be used just once and only during a certain period of time, which is mentioned along with granted Promo-code(s). The Service has no obligation to accept Promo-code(s), and is not liable for any usage and/or disclosure of Promo-code(s) by the user. The user receives and/or applies and/or submits and/or transmits and/or discloses Promo-codes at own risk, and the Service has no liability if the user tries to submit Promo-code that is wrong, incorrect, expired, or has been already used by another individual. The Service may not be able to grant or accept Promo-code(s) for any reason, including technical or operational issues, and does it without any notification to or consent from the user.
14. The Service may potentially be useful for users of any nationality, any gender, and any age starting from the age of discretion. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, the user represents and agrees to comply with all applicable laws during user’s participation in the Service, including but not limited to those regarding the transmission and/or processing of user’s and/or technical data exported from or to the jurisdiction from which the user accesses the Service online or in which the user resides. The user should come of age to form a binding contract with the Service and be allowed, according to the law of the jurisdiction in which the user resides or from which accesses the Service, to use such services. The Service is not designed to attract children, individuals under 18 years of age (or the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older) are allowed to use the Service only under parent’s supervision.
15. The Service is provided on "AS-IS" basis. Person’s Report is based on the current state of research and discoveries that have been conducted by Author(s) up to the time of the payment. As research progresses and technology evolve, information aggregated for Person’s Reports is changing, and Reports issued at different times may contain different information in order to provide the best possible experience for the users. Person’s Report that has already been paid by the user and/or sent in a form of PDF, containing the information actual for that moment, is not the subject of such changes, the quality of such Report is considered to be sufficient, and the order of such Report is completed at the moment of sending. At the same time online copy of such Report may change from time to time without prior notice to the user(s), so PDF and online copies of the Report don’t necessarily tally, and online Report’s copy may serve for informational purposes as research develops and innovates.
16. The user’s use of the Service is at user’s sole risk. There is no warranty that the Service, including obtained Person’s Report, will meet any user’s expectations and/or requirements. Some of the information the user receives may be unforeseen, may provoke strong emotions, may trouble, may potentially alter user’s life and worldview, some of the information the user may learn from the Service the user may not have the ability to control or change. Nevertheless, the Service, aggregating study information, tries to show the ways for constructive improvements in people’s communication and people’s self-attitude, and is intended for positive results.
17. The Service, having no control of user’s behavior, cannot endorse or warranty or assume liability for the effectiveness of any specific recommended or potentially actionable course of action resulting from user’s participation in the Service. The Service provides information based on the aggregated averaged research and study of people, and any advice or information obtained from the Service, including information mentioned on hyumani.com website, is intended for informational and educational purposes only. For making knowledge applicable in certain situation, the user has to combine Service’s information with circumstances, processes, goals, and complex relations, for which the Service cannot assume liability. Some interpretations and/or results of the study may not be applicable for a particular individual.
18. The Service involves programming operations that rely on mathematics, statistics, data analysis, data organization, data volume, technological advances, computing power, device capability, which alone or in combination result in limited possibility to reach 100% accuracy of the data processing algorithm. There is certain probability that results are incorrect, and some processing may result in error that cannot be altered or detected. On average about 65% of data processing meet standards of accuracy, and the user accepts the fact that detected personality type may be unknowingly erroneous. The Service makes continuous effort to reach better accuracy, trying new methodologies and including in the algorithm higher volume of data.
19. Relying on technology, the Service may not be able to provide accurate results and/or process data in some cases, including the case when the data provided by the user don’t meet requirements mentioned on hyumani.com website. The Service cannot control what kind of data the user provides, and the user is fully responsible for data, information, and content, which the user uploads, emails, or otherwise transmits via the Service, and bears all risks associated with such data and information, including those which affect accuracy and/or quality of the Service. There is no warranty that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
20. This is only informational and educational Service and cannot by no means replace or substitute any needed treatment provided by user’s physician or official medical services. Both research results and programming algorithm were created based on data from ordinary average people. Individuals with disabilities should consider careful usage of the service.
21. The Service disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
22. Having no control over various networks and Internet connection, the Service makes no warranty that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, and unfailingly secure. Due to global and evolving nature of Internet, products, digital services, systems, and technology, the Service makes no warranty that the Service will be error-free or that any errors, including those in system behavior and in the software, will be corrected, or that the Service will be compatible with any technology and device. Although the Service regularly tests and controls its system, any material downloading or otherwise obtaining through the use of the Service is done at the user’s own discretion and risk, and the user is solely responsible for any damage to user’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
23. The Service has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of or failure to store any data, communication, messages, or other content maintained or transmitted by the Service; or for the loss of account information and/or data the user has provided the Service with and/or Report’s information due to malfunction or destruction of data servers or other catastrophic events. The Service at its sole discretion without any consent may establish and change general practices and restrictions concerning use of the Service, including but not limited to: the maximum number of days that user’s information, data, content, Service’s content will be retained by the Service; the maximum disk/storage space and the maximum time of use that will be allotted within the Service on user’s behalf; daytime the user may access the Service; the maximum number of times the user may access the Service in a given period of time; the maximum number of transmissions the user may send or receive through the Service. The Service may, at its sole discretion, restrict access to the Service and/or website for any reason.
24. The Service is in English only. Considering the global nature of Internet the Service operates in, English language has been chosen as generally accepted international language and is not native for some of the Author(s) and/or staff members. Linguistic or grammatical errors, ambiguous phrases, which are not correctly translated into phrases standard for native English-speakers, are possible.
25. The user accepts such a quality and nature of the Person’s Report as it is, and agrees that there is no option for sending money back – after the user has paid order fee the Person’s Report is being sent automatically, once the user receives the Person’s Report the knowledge is irrevocable, and all obligations and liabilities of the Service regarding this user’s order has been fulfilled. Processed data, order, and/or payment may not be returned and/or compensated in any way. Due to evolving nature of technological progress, research, Service improvements, and innovations, the user agrees that the Service, including Person’s Report, the user receives may be inaccurate or incomplete or incomprehensive.
26. Person’s Report is sent automatically by the Service within reasonable time after the order fee for this Report has been both paid and received from the user. Having no control over external Internet connection, communication networks, user’s email, correctness of the email address the user provides for delivery of the Report, the Service cannot control the delivery of the Report to the user’s email. The user may contact the Service during 10 (ten) days (from the day the corresponding order has been paid by the user) via contact information provided by the Service on Service’s website, if the Person’s Report has not been delivered to the email specified by the user while entering report information. The Report will be re-sent to the email specified by the user before and/or to the email corresponding to user’s account during 5 (five) business days from the day the user contacts the Service. If during 10 (ten) days from the order payment the user did not contact the Service with the notice on Report’s delivery, or the user cannot receive the second Report's copy after it was re-sent in response to user’s notice, by this statement the user is recommended to download the Report copy provided online on Service’s website, and all obligations and liabilities of the Service in regard to this user’s order are considered to be fulfilled.
27. The Service maintains security of each user detaching user’s operations within separate account protected by the email and password that are provided by the user. Service is delivered on terms of anonymity, and requires no names, photographs, shipping addresses, credit card information, payment details, phone numbers, ID documents, special preferences, which either alone or in combination with other information can be used to identify a particular individual. Service is not intended to collect personal information.
28. The Service respects absolute privacy and isn’t intended to violate anyone’s privacy rights. The Service delivers one of four standard Person’s Reports, from which any personal identity cannot be derived. Emails, IP addresses, passwords, Reports’ (files’) names are essential for performing contemporary Internet (web) services and directly do not indicate and/or identify particular individual. The nature of the Service does not let directly identify individuals from the data user(s) provide, either they provide own data or of someone else, and/or does not let to control whether user(s) provide own data or data of someone else. If the user provides the Service with email of someone else, the Service will only use that data for the purpose such data were provided to the Service (specifically for sending Person’s Report to the email specified by the user). The user is not allowed to use other’s email(s) while registering for the Service and creating user’s account.
29. Data security breach, if any, may harm Service’s business and violate Service’s copyright, property rights, commercial benefits, nevertheless will not expose information from which the identity or particular individual can be directly recognized. The Service makes enhancing efforts to mitigate the risk of any privacy breach and to minimize possibility of data breach. But privacy security is mutual effort of the Service and the user. The Service cannot guarantee and has no liability or obligation that all provided user’s data will be absolutely safe. In case of data breach, user’s information may be stolen and may be made public. If user’s email, password, Report(s)’ names were directly associated by the user with user’s identity, and/or if provided user’s email was linked to user’s identity in any public database, by guessing user’s email may be linked to user’s Person’s Report, and someone with access to public database may link user’s Service account to user’s identity, despite it is difficult and commercially unviable. By this statement the user is strongly recommended not to expose personal data in such a manner.
30. The Service does not use third-party services to learn and/or track and/or aggregate additional personal information about its user(s) for either personalized advertisement or selling personal data or publishing personal details or sharing traits of identifiable individual(s) with third-parties or obtaining additional benefits for the Service using individual’s information aggregated with the data of third-parties.
31. Due to global nature of the Internet the Service can be accessed online from any country and location. There may be jurisdictions, which consider some data the Service operates on – like emails, IP addresses, dates of birth, et cetera – as personal data. Although the Service does not collect data that can directly identify an individual – like photos, names, or IDs, the Service also protects its user(s) by no publishing, no selling, no sharing with third parties any indirectly identifiable data – like emails, names of Person’s Reports, passwords that may contain indirect references to individuals’ identity by user’s own choice, and may be used against user’s interests.
34. The user agrees that the Service may send emails regarding user’s account, such as user support replies and/or requests, technical notices, payment confirmations, or Service-related emails. The user may contact the Service about any issue and get response within a reasonable amount of time, and the Service will use data like email for the purpose such data were provided to the Service for limited period of time in order to support the user, respond to the inquiry and/or improve the Service. User support may use or request personal information only if it is necessary to answer user’s questions, resolve disputes, and/or investigate and troubleshoot problems or complaints. If it is necessary to process one user’s information in order to resolve another user’s dispute or request, the Service will not disclose one user’s information to another user until it’s required by law. Service’s legal basis for processing such information for the described purpose depends on the nature of the user support request. Service’s legal basis can be to satisfy Service’s contractual or legal obligations and/or Service’s legitimate interest to improve the Service.
35. The Service cannot control any distribution of Person’s Report(s) that the user shares publicly and/or with particular individuals, including business partners, employers, family, and friends and/or through facilitating access to user’s account and/or through sending the Report via the Service to the email of someone else either intentionally or unintentionally. The user agrees to take full responsibility for such distribution, protect own interests, and the Service has no obligation to do so on user’s behalf. The user agrees to defend and hold harmless the Service, its employees, contractors, successors, and assumes all liability arising from such disclosure or use of user’s Person’s Report(s).
36. The user takes full responsibility for all possible consequences resulting from sharing with others access to user’s account and/or Person’s Report(s). The Service cannot control user’s behavior, and the user is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under user’s account, and for maintaining confidentiality of account and password created by the user in order to access the Service. The user agrees to ensure that the user exits (“logouts”) from user’s account at the end of each session as well as agrees immediately notify the Service of any unauthorized use of user’s password or account or any other breach of security. If the user discloses email and/or password of user’s account, or allows third parties to access the Service through user’s email and password, or allows browsers to save and/or autofill user’s email and password so anyone with access to user’s computer or other user’s device may access user’s account, the Service cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from such a disclosure, and the user will defend and indemnify the Service and its affiliates against any liability, costs, or damages, including attorney fees, arising out of or relating to such access and use.
37. Under these Legal Terms the Service may share some or all of user’s information with other companies under common ownership or control of the Service, which may include its subsidiaries, its corporate parent, or any other subsidiaries owned by its corporate parent in order to provide the user with better service, improve user experience, and perform agreed obligations. The Service may transfer user’s data in cases of business transitions such as a merger or acquisition by another company, the Service may also sell all or a portion of impersonal data as Service’s assets; in such cases user’s information would remain subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Legal Terms.
38. The service implements physical, technical, and administrative measures to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of user’s information, to maintain data accuracy, to ensure the appropriate use of information, and otherwise safeguard user’s information. The Service regularly reviews and develops Service’s security measures in order to improve the integrity of systems and user’s information. In case user’s data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, the Service implements appropriate safeguards, such as contractual obligations, relating to such transfer.
39. Although it is unavoidable to use third-party services in order to perform the contemporary quality of the Service, the majority of user’s data processing is conducted within Service’s operations. Third-party service providers act on Service's behalf. Although the Service cannot guarantee the confidentiality and security of user’s information due to the inherent risks associated with storing and transmitting data electronically, the Service maintains contractual terms with service providers in order to protect user’s information.
40. In certain circumstances user’s information may be subject to processing pursuant to laws, regulations, judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, or orders. The Service will preserve and disclose any and all information to law enforcement agencies or others if required to do so by law or in the good faith that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal or regulatory process enforce these Legal Terms and other Service policies or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Service, its employees, its users, its clients, and the public.
41. The Service may contain cookies (or similar technology like log files, web beacons, and pixels) – small unseen pieces of data – that provide the system with information on user’s actions, and are required for the proper work of the Service. If the user rejects cookies, the user may still use Service’s website, but user’s ability to use the features or areas of Service’s website may be limited. The Service contains only essential own and third-party technological cookies necessary for user’s account authentication, Service’s performance, monitoring, security, and support, in order to deliver usable, effective, and quality service. The Service does not include advertising or marketing cookies. The Service cannot manage and be responsible for cookies placed on user’s device by third-parties that the user may access from Service’s web-pages (e.g. via contacts or payment buttons). Such third-party cookies and other tracking technologies may be managed by the user via user’s browser settings or by checking the third party’s website for more information on how to limit receiving cookies from them.
42. It’s user’s choice to register and/or become a customer of the Service. By this statement the user is strongly recommended to read carefully these Legal Terms and information on Service’s website prior to registering in order to make an informed decision about whether the Service is right for the user; as well the user is strongly recommended to always use caution when giving out any personal identifiable information about the user or about those for whom the user has legal authority.
43. The user gives permission to the Service, its contractors, successors, and assignees to perform programming processing on the data provided by the user, including transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt data to technical requirements of devices or connecting networks. The user acknowledges that the Service may monitor any use of its systems by its personnel at any time, document any monitoring, may change system’s design and functionality, and maintain data copies. The user specifically requests the Service to disclose the results of processing performed on provided data in a form of Person’s Report to the user and/or to others the user specifically authorize by providing their email(s) as an address where the Person’s Report has to be sent.
44. The user may stop using the Service and terminate legal agreement with the Service at any time. The user does not need to specifically inform the Service when the user stops using the Service unless the user is requesting closure and deletion of user’s account. The user may delete user’s account and consequently terminate legal agreement with the Service by sending the request on deletion via the contact information given on the webpage of the Service. The Service in reply will send the user an email requesting confirmation of deletion via email provided by the user for registering and creation of an account. User’s notice on account deletion will be effective during 30 days following receipt of a second email with confirmation of deletion from the user. Once the user confirms the request to delete user’s account and data, user’s account will no longer be accessible while the Service processes this request; deletion of user’s account cannot be cancelled, undone, withdrawn, or reversed. The Service will also retain limited information related to user’s account and data deletion request, including but not limited to, user’s email address, account deletion request identifier, communication related to inquiries or complaints and legal agreements for a limited period of time as required by law, contractual obligations, and/or as necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims and for audit and compliance purposes.
45. The Service processes user’s information in order to provide the Service to the user in accordance with these Legal Terms. Service’s legal basis for processing user’s information for the purposes described in these Legal Terms is based on user’s consent. The user may withdraw this consent at any time by deleting user’s account, however, the withdrawal of user’s consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
46. The Service is irreversible. Once provided and submitted, data are processed and/or aggregated and/or analyzed by the programming algorithm (including AI model) in an irreversible manner and cannot be derived back and returned to the user. The user agrees that the Service stores and processes emails, passwords, IP addresses in Service’s databases for maintaining secure operations. As well the user agrees that the Service stores and processes data provided by the user for programming processing in order to send via email and support online copy of Person’s Reports. The user also agrees that the Service also automatically includes impersonal data, which were provided for programming processing, in research elaboration and/or AI model improvement and/or service development, and once appeared within such operations these data cannot be derived and/or withdrawn and/or reversed and/or erased as being aggregated. User’s account including email and IP address, can be deleted during 30 days from the moment of user’s second confirmation of deletion request, but all impersonal information provided by the user for programming processing in order to receive the Report(s) cannot be deleted. These Legal Terms set the only expectations of privacy any individual should have in terms of usage of the Service.
47. Waiver of Property Rights: The user understands that by providing any data for programming processing, having these data processed, accessing Person’s Report(s), or providing comments or proposals, the user acquires no rights in any research or commercial products that may be developed by The Service or its collaborating partners. Based on the results of the research, the Service may develop intellectual property, including but not limited to patents, copyrights and trademarks, and/or the Service may commercialize products or services, directly or indirectly. The user specifically understands that the user will not receive compensation for any research or commercial products that include or result from data, texts, messages provided by the user.
48. The user gives consent for data provided by the user for programming processing to be used in Service’s research of human personal motives, development, traits and behavior, in improvement of Service’s programming algorithm, refinement of Person’s Report(s), further research and studies in areas of self-management, management, personal potential, communication. The Service may include impersonal data provided by the user for programming processing in order to get Person’s Report (“data for Report”) in Service’s research and studies; and/or in information the Service discloses to users or third-parties as initiation or results of such studies; and/or in aggregated information the Service and/or its Author(s) share publicly within or outside the Service. Aggregated form of information means that user’s information is merged and mixed with information of other users, new conclusions are made, and this new independent information is no longer a subject of user’s individual details. The Service may create, publish, commercialize, and apply new knowledge using user’s Data for Report without asking for the user’s consent. The user confirms that she/he has a right and authority to copy, share, submit for processing, for research and new knowledge creation, for developing new products and services, information provided within/for the Service.
49. Any information provided by the user remains user’s information, subject to rights the Service retains as set forth in these Legal Terms. The user understands that the user should not expect any financial benefit from the Service as a result of having user’s data processed; made available to the user; or, as provided in these Legal Terms, included in information shared with research partners.
LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT POLICY
50. The Service owns, generates, and uses works that are protected by copyright. All legal rights, title, interest in/to the Service, including intellectual property rights, including but not limited to patents, trademarks, images, designs, visual representations and website operations, texts, programming code, programming algorithms, artificial intelligence model, data processing architecture, which subsist in the Service (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist) are owned by the Service, its licensors, its partners, and/or its Author(s) until other mentioned. The Service may contain information which is designated confidential by the Service and such information shall not be disclosed and/or shared without Service’s prior written consent. The user by any means may not obtain or attempt to obtain materials, content, or information, which not intentionally become available through the Service.
51. The user agrees that the Service grants the user a non-exclusive Limited License to copy and distribute free of charge, for non-commercial purposes only ordered, irrevocably paid, and received PDF documents of Person’s Report(s) and/or Service’s website content available via website links, and marked as a subject to this Limited License, provided that the user: copies and distributes content as it appears on the Service website with no changes including but not limited to presenting selections which might tend to misrepresent the substance of Service’s content; and includes attribution “©hyumani.com All rights reserved. Distributed pursuant to a Limited License from hyumani.com“ on the first page of any materials the user distributes. The user may not remove, obscure, and/or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trademark notices) that may be affixed to or contained within the Service. The user may not offer anyone else any further right with respect to Service’s content. The user may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, license, or create derivative works based on Service’s content, unless the user has been authorized to do so by the Service or by the owners of the content in writing, in a separate agreement. Aside from this Limited License the user may not display, distribute, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, create derivative works from, modify, sell, exploit, transfer, or transmit for any commercial purposes, all or any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service, unless it is agreed in a separate agreement with the Service.
52. All efforts are made to ensure that Service’s approach to management of intellectual property rights is diligent and balanced, and that Service’s acts in good faith at all times. The Service has made all reasonable efforts to track down the copyright owners. If the user holds rights in a work displayed on Service’s website and objects to its use, the user may request its removal by writing to Contacts displayed on Service’s website. User’s request will be processed and if corroborated, the Service will make the necessary changes.
53. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the user retains copyright and any other rights the user already holds over the content, and the Service does not claim ownership of the content (including feedback and suggestions) the user creates, provides, sends, posts, uploads, inputs, displays, or submits to/via the Service. Simultaneously, by submitting, uploading, inputting, displaying content to/via the Service, the user gives the Service, its affiliated companies, its sublicensees, its successors, its assigns a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute, edit, reformat, and create derivative works from any content the user uploads, inputs, displays, submits to/via the Service. This license includes a right for the Service to make user’s content available to other companies, organizations, or individuals. The user warrants to the Service that the user has all the authority, rights, and power, necessary to grant this license.
54. HYUMANI, hyumani.com, Service’s name(s), trade name(s), domain name(s), service mark(s), logo(s), design(s), product(s), distinctive feature(s), brand(s) are trademarks of the Service (whether these trademarks happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world these trademarks may be used). Aside from a Limited License, unless the user has a confirmation in writing from the Service, the user may not display and/or use Service’s trademarks. The user may not use any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo of any company or organization instead of Service’s trademark(s) and/or for any work(s) protected by copyright within the Service or related to the Service, unless the user is allowed to do so in writing by the Service. The user may not cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of the marks, names, or logos of the Service, its licensors, its partners, and/or its Author(s).
55. The user agrees that the Service and software connected with the Service contain proprietary and confidential information, and is protected by intellectual property and other applicable laws. Any rights not expressly granted in these Legal Terms are reserved. The user may not (and may not allow any third party) to sell, assign, grant a sublicense of, grant a security interest in/over, or otherwise transfer any right (or part a right) in the Service, use of the Service, and connected software, unless the user is authorized to do so by the Service in writing, in separate agreement, or unless this is expressly permitted by law.
57. The user may not (and may not allow any third party) to access the Service other than through the interface that is provided by the Service, or to copy, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, decompile, or otherwise to discover and/or access and/or extract any source code of the Service and connected software (or any part of it), unless the user is authorized to do so by the Service in writing, in separate agreement, or unless this is expressly permitted by law. The user may not intrude into, replace, modify the Service and connected software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of Service’s software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service.
RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY
58. The Service shall not be liable within the limits of applicable laws for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting: from the use or the inability to use the Service; or from any action the user takes based on the information the user receives through or from the Service; or from the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, resulting from any transactions entered into, messages received, goods, data, information, or services purchased or obtained through or from the Service; or from unauthorized access to or alteration of user’s transmissions or data; or from someone’s the improper authorization for the Service.
59. The Service is subject to conditions for the user to have an access to user’s email, have Internet connection, have a computer or other device connected to the Internet for Internet browsing and displaying Service’s website in order to use the Service. The Service does not provide the user with any support to pay for any equipment or any service fees associated with these conditions; and the user is solely responsible for complying with these conditions, including for making all associated payments. For security reasons, in case the user loses access to user’s email and forget user’s password of Service’s account, there is no way for the user to access user’s Service’s account, including user’s list of Person’s Reports, and the Service will not have any liabilities or obligations to restore the account for the user.
60. The Service is presented with intention to protect the rights, property, development, safety of the Service, its users, its clients, its employees, its Authors, and the public. The user warrants that the user will not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Legal Terms. The user may not intentionally or unintentionally use the Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service or interfere with any other party's use of the Service.
61. The user is not allowed to use the Service if the user uses any information received through the Service in order to identify other users, to contact other users, or for any forensic use. The user is not allowed to use the Service if the user falsely states or otherwise misrepresents affiliation with any person or entity, impersonates any person or entity, including anyone affiliated with the Service.
62. The user is not allowed to use the Service if the user attempts to or actually overrides any security component of the Service, its website and/or connected software; if the user interferes with or disrupts the Service or connected servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Service; if the user uploads, posts, emails, or otherwise transmits any entities that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunication equipment; if the user uses software, devices, script robots, other entities or processes to access, track, "scrape," "crawl" or "spider" the Service, its website, or connected software, unless permitted by the Service in writing, in separate agreement.
63. The user is not allowed to use the Service if the user adds own headers, forges headers, or otherwise manipulates identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Service; if the user engages in "framing," "mirroring," or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Service and/or its website; if the user downloads, uploads, posts, emails or otherwise transmits any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of the Service or any other party.
64. The user is not allowed to use the Service if the user uploads, posts, emails, or otherwise transmits any content that the user has no right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as a part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements). The user is not allowed to use the Service if the user uploads, posts, emails, or otherwise transmits any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional content, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
65. The user is not allowed to use the Service if the user harms minors in any way, harasses another, uploads, posts, emails, or otherwise transmits any content that is derogatory, defamatory, obscene, or offensive, or anything that might reasonably be construed as harassment or disparagement based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, religious or political beliefs, or other statutorily protected status.
66. The user is not allowed to use the Service if the user violates these Legal Terms, any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for any particular area of the Service or have been communicated to the user by anyone affiliated with the Service; if the user intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, or any regulations having the force of law.
67. The user agrees to be solely responsible for (and that the Service has no responsibility to the user or to any third-party for) any breach of user’s obligations under these Legal Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which the Service may suffer) of any such breach. The Service may suspend or terminate user’s account and/or prohibit and/or restrict any use of the Service and/or refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof), and the user will defend and indemnify the Service and its affiliates against any liability, costs, or damages arising out of the user’s inappropriate use of the Service. The user agrees that the Service shall not be liable to the user or any third party for any termination of user’s access to the Service.
68. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of user’s use of the Service may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. The user agrees to defend, and hold the Service, and its Author(s), subsidiaries, affiliate(s), officer(s), agent(s), contractor(s), partner(s), employee(s), successor(s), and assign(s) harmless from any claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of the content the user submits, posts to, or transmits through the Service; out of the user’s use of the Service; out of user’s connection to the Service; out of user’s violation of these Legal Terms; out of user’s violation of any rights of another; or out of user’s violation of any law in regard to use of the Service.
69. The user may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under these Legal Terms; any assignment or delegation shall be ineffective. The Service may assign or delegate all rights and obligations under these Legal Terms, fully or partially, without limitations, and without consent of or notice to the user. The Service may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to the user, the Service for any third-party that assumes Service’s rights and obligations under these Legal Terms.
CONCERNS AND TERMINATION POLICY
70. All rights described in these Legal Terms may be limited by local laws. As well, user’s right of access and deletion of Service’s account is not absolute and may not be available if fulfillment of such right would, among other things: cause interference with execution and enforcement of the law and legal private rights (such as in the case of the investigation or detection of legal claims or the right to a fair trial); breach or prejudice the rights of confidentiality and security of others; prejudice security or grievance investigations, corporate re-organizations, the compliance with regulatory requirements relating to economic and financial management; otherwise violate the interests of others or where the burden or cost of providing access to the Service would be disproportionate.
71. The Service may at any time, terminate its legal agreement with the user (and in conjunction therewith, user’s password and account(s)) without prior notice to or consent from the user if:
the user has breached any provision of these Legal Terms (or has acted in a manner which shows that the user does not intend to, or is unable to comply with, the provisions of these Legal Terms); the Service is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Service to the user is, or becomes, unlawful); the network or partner with whom the Service offered the Service to the user has terminated its relationship with the Service or ceased to offer the Service to the user; the Service is no longer available to users in the country or state in which the user resides or from which the user uses the Service; the provision of the Service to the user(s) by the Service is, in Service's opinion, no longer commercially viable.
72. These Legal Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either the user or the Service. When these Legal Terms come to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations, and liabilities that the user and the Service have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued over time while these Legal Terms have been in force) or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation, and shall continue to apply to such rights, obligations, and liabilities indefinitely.
73. The user and the Service agree first of all to attempt to address any concerns and/or dispute informally; the user can do so via contact information provided by the Service on Service’s website, the Service can do so notifying the user through the contact information the user has provided to the Service in advance in user’s account. The user agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the Service must be filed within 1 (one) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
74. Waiver. If any portion of these Legal Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. The failure of the Service to exercise or enforce any right or provision of Service’s Legal Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Legal Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the user and the Service nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the user's and Service’s intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Service’s Legal Terms remain in full force and effect.
75. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
76. The content of the Service intended for and available for the general public is collected within the sitemap.
Image sources and credits: Helix Nebula. ESO/VISTA/J. Emerson. Acknowledgment: Cambridge Astronomical Survey Unit.; human brain: medium.com/workandlife/whats-inside-your-brain-18ff88aeaf9d; four hands: www.omga.org.au; collaborating hands: wallpapersafari.com/w/6Pndbu free download; partnering hands: www.bisceglie24.it; care hands: aberriberri.files.wordpress.com; woman silhouette: pixabay.com; girl silhouette: onlinewebfonts.com; man silhouette: made by Freepik from flaticon.com or from onlinewebfonts.com; waving man: commons.wikimedia.org, and is in the public domain because "NASA material is not protected by copyright unless noted".